Oh, and a great day planning some Black Friday shopping. 🙂
I’m working on designing a couple of rooms in a transitional house for woman coming out of difficult situations with this great group of women my former supervisor, Nancy introduced me to. I found this amazing curtain at Target and decided to have this be the fabric that we design the color scheme around for the living room, the welcome room and the dining room.
1. I’m thankful that AJ will chase Drew around in the morning on his fire truck.
2. I’m thankful that our schedules allow us to almost every night read stories with Drew. He always sits right in the middle of us on our bed.
3. I’m thankful that AJ is always the one I want to see at the end of the day.
4. I’m thankful that both Drew and AJ make me feel beautiful… even when I sure as heck don’t feel it.
5. I’m thankful Drew has started talking even a little bit… I was worrying he was going to be sort of mute (I know, freak out mom moment).