I cannot wait to share with you on Thursday or Friday what AJ and I are working on now… it’s big project that involves massive organization and was on our Home Goals list for the year . What are your guesses? I’ll give you a hint. I drove to Lowe’s to pick up their unfinished cabinets yesterday. 🙂
My co-host for this link party, the fabulous Nina from Everyday Enchanting, has the most amazing pantry… so who better to write a post on 5 Pantry Organization Mistakes than the person who has figured out how to have such a great one? 🙂
Today I have two features for you from Anderson and Grant. I love her gorgeous blog not just for her ideas but for her fantastic photography… THIS POST of her’s makes me want to run out and snag every dynamite picture frame I can find!
Anderson and Grant snagged the Recipe division this week… Her sun-dried tomato and bacon sandwich spread had me the minute I looked at the first photo… and I’m not even a sun-dried tomato lover!
Bre Purposed took home the prize for DIY / Crafts this week with her great repurposed steamer trunk… and don’t you love the framed print?!?
This idea from DIY Beautify took the prize for the Parties category… I love the idea of hosting a popcorn bar and movie night party. Even if you don’t have a party to plan anytime soon wouldn’t this be fun to do on a smaller scale for your own family for a Friday movie night?
Now it’s your turn to link up! You know the drill:
1. Follow Nina from Everyday Enchanting and myself on some form of social media
- Everyday Enchanting: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google +
- Migonis Home: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google +
2. Link up your high quality post featuring something decorating, DIY / crafts, cooking or parties related.
3. Link back to Migonis Home or Everyday Enchanting.
It may take a minute for the link party to appear! Be patient. 🙂