I’ve been trying to figure out what would be the best piece of art for above the toilet in the half bath when I stared at the four sea fans I made for our former living room and it clicked with me that they would just look better separated into two different places. Two went above the toilet…
… and two went in the office between the two windows on the front of the house. I’ll have more photos of the office soon, I love how it’s coming together after hours of painting!
Making your own sea fan art is easy and so much cheaper than some that you’ll see pre-made online. Items you’ll need:
- White frame
- Sea Fan
- Spray Paint (I used Rustoleum’s Oil-Rubbed Bronze)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How to do the easiest project ever:
- Spray paint your sea fans
- Cut the linen to fit over the back of the frame
- Hot glue the dry sea fan to the linen
- Put the back of the frame, with the linen on it into the frame. You’ll have to tug the fabric into play to prevent wrinkles.